My Etsy Site! (:

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Poppies and POPPIES!






It's no secret I'm a sucker for flowers. Especially poppies. I have been attempting to capture their delicate, dancing... paper thin vibrancy for some time now. I still have much to learn! I did however, create this today (and last night) from a few images combined I found online, plus my own twists and colors. I posted it on etsy.com but I would love to take insprational images from my own photos.... Therefore- I need to take more photos! I have this up for sale... for around $100 - and this includes the frame on Etsy.com- under Scarlettfox. I'll have to make another one- that's a bit different to go with it. It could use a sister. I love to create series of paintings and drawings. Yet I'm also impatient to sell my work and get out of the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment