My Etsy Site! (:

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Archival Photo Prints





Today I got my photos I ordered from snapfish! Jade and I strung a line... and clipped them up in the garden on this beautiful day to take some photos of them. (:

I really like the morning glories, but I think the forest in Pennslyvania is my favorite! I especially like the one with the winding walkway that leads deep into that lush forest. Did I mention that there were waterfalls everywhere? :D

I am slowly putting these up on Etsy.com. I don't know if things like this sell or not... but I've told time and time again that I should try to, as people really seem to love my photos. I don't even have a great camera or anything. I'm hoping to get my hands on one of those soon- before my big road trip in August!

Thanks for reading! By the way, I'm Scarlettfox on etsy if you want to see more of my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment