My Etsy Site! (:

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Movie Release "A Forest"


Ok, I know I've been slacking around here!

Dailyblog my foot! :}

Well, I've been so busy with my chef job and also to the gills with orders for Halloween, I haven't had a chance to take pictures!

Current projects;

2 Custom Ladybug outfits for 2 very sweet little girls for Halloween
1 Kaleb Pet portrait
1 5 Pet portrait, near finished

OH! And the most exciting news of all... a film was made- a time lapse piece on the creation of "A forest" (see photos and blog about the painting below) and put on youtube! Check it out- it's over 4 months of work in just 7 minutes, and it came out rather well, if I must say so! Thank you so much to Jade and Cynthia for making this all happen. xoxoxoxo for both of you!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Scarlettfox1

Thanks for reading!
Scarlettfox

No comments:

Post a Comment